We regularly seek skilled professionals to join our growing team at Portia. To inquire about a position, please email email@example.com with the position in the subject line, your resume, your salary expectations, and a small narrative to capture the essence of your personality.
We’re always looking for world class talent!
We are looking for a Web Developer who can contribute to the development and maintenance of our web application.
Your primary focus will be the development and maintenance of server side logic and the connected databases. You will work with a small dynamic team to create and improve amazing technology that makes a difference in many lives. You will get opportunities to tackle a variety of different problems ranging from security and access control to the manipulation of large quantities of data. You will also get the chance to develop for a variety of platforms including stand-alone mobile web apps.
We’re looking for anyone who can program and who loves what they do. Skills are teachable so as long as you meet (or are about to) the minimum requirements, and have a strong desire to learn and grow, please apply!
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Construction and maintenance of efficient, clean and testable php modules
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Solve complex and unique problems
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar program
- Strong knowledge and proficiency using php
- Strong knowledge and proficiency using mySQL databases for storage
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as AJAX, HTML and CSS
- Desire to learn and self-improve!
- Experience and knowledge working with MVC
- Experience and knowledge using the Codeigniter php Framework
- Experience and knowledge using php as an Object Oriented Programming Language
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of system architecture and the design of large scalable applications
- Integration of third party systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Kanata, ON